We are a leading Marine dealership, continually growing and need your help! We require a dynamic, proactive Sales Person to join our team.
We are one of Queensland’s high performing marine and leisure dealerships located between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. We have an active client walk-in, phone and online enquiry stream from all over Australia. Our company prides itself on a history of excellent product knowledge of all new and used brands that we carry and we are especially focused on our customer service. We will provide you with all the tools necessary to assist you to grow with our business and achieve great results.
We are looking for a full-time salesperson with experience in trailer boat sales. Must have excellent sales skills, clear professional communication skills, excellent customer service skills and competent computer skills to join our dedicated team of professionals. Ideally, you will share our vision of growth and work with us to continue to develop our brands and the overall offering of our business to our valued clients.
- New & Used Sales on boat packages, outboard engines and accessories (online, telephone and showroom)
- Marine product knowledge (electronics, vessel and equipment operation)
- Customer experience and satisfaction
- Generation of quotation and invoicing
- Assist in sourcing suitable used stock
- Full-time position
- Salary Package Negotiable (Base Salary Commensurate with experience)
- Mon-Sat – 40 hr working week (based on a 5-day working week with RDO)
- Central Location
- Excel at sales (online, telephone and showroom
- Excellent boating knowledge
- Excellent marine product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Experience in new and used trailer boat sales
- Computer competent
- Current Driver License & Marine License
To be successful in this role, you will be a team player with a strong focus on sales and a punctual and reliable work ethic. Your marine product knowledge will be exemplary, as will your clear communication skills. You must be able to project a confident and competent persona to our valued clients and you will be able to offer constructive input in a business environment. Only people who are confident of meeting the above criteria should apply.
The successful applicant will enjoy a positive and focused sales office with a team of personnel who are passionate about boating and fishing who all work and play in this environment.
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!